Sunday, August 23, 2009

My blogs have been few and far between...but it's time!!

Hey everyone in bloggerville.....not that anyone really reads this drivel, but hey it's a place to talk and a place to vent and sometimes we all just need to spew!!!  I have had a horrible year so far and I hope that things are starting to look up.....but....everytime I say that things can't get worse.....SHIT happens!!!  So, now having this knowledge....I will NEVER challenge worse again!! 
I lost one of my dogs last week and it has almost killed me and my daughter.  She was with us for the last 11 years and that is over half of my daughter's life.  Felony was a miniature pinscher and the most loveable dog in the world.  She was there for me when it didn't seem like anyone else was.  I will miss her dearly.  I just hope that where ever she is, she is happy, content and whole again.
I just started a new job about two weeks ago and so far, it's horrible.  I will be in training for 7 weeks and although I know that is needed, it is awful!!  I hope that the job improves once the training is over.  I tell my kids to never quit a job until you have another one, and it sucks having to follow my own advice.
It's raining right now and that just makes things so glum and depressing.  My daughter loves the rain.  Well, she should move to the Seattle area, I hear it rains a lot there. 
Anyway - I guess that's all I need to say for now....will write more later.
Til the web is full again....
T

No comments: